The following links list all the Astronomy and Physics courses that are published in the UBC Academic Calendar and PHAS Department webpages. The overriding authority, whenever course discrepancies are found, is the UBC Academic Calendar. Note not all courses are offered each Academic Session, nor indeed each year.
- Undergraduate Astronomy (ASTR) Courses
- Engineering Physics (ENPH) Courses
- Undergraduate Physics (PHYS) Courses
- Graduate Physics & Astronomy (PHYS & ASTR 5xx & 6xx courses)
PHYS & ASTR Courses for General Science Electives or Breadth Requirements
(PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE ASKING FOR ASSISTANCE. YOUR QUESTION MAY WELL BE ANSWERED HERE.)
Section Change: Please use the Change Request Form to submit your section change request for PHYS 100/131/106/108/129/117/118/119/157/158/159/170. Section change requests are permitted for the Fall Term up to Sept.20th, 2022, and for the Spring Term up to Jan. 21st, 2022.
- ASTR 311 - Exploring the Universe: Stars and Galaxies
- ASTR 333 - Exoplanets and Astrobiology
- PHYS 318 - Experimental Acoustics
- PHYS 341 - Physics of Music
Student Machine Shop Course: Sign-up for the student machine shop course is available here: SMS Course Sign up. Please contact the Technical Services Director at email@example.com for questions regarding the student machine shop course.