Social Media & Collaboration
Social media & collaboration includes such services as social media sites, Instant Messaging (IM), Wikis, Blogs etc.
- Social Media with a PHAS presence
- Web Publishing & Hosting - locally hosted web pages and sites, blogs, wikis, etc.
- File sharing with Microsoft OneDrive*
- Group chat, video conferencing, and document collaboration with Microsoft Teams*
- Collaborative version control tools such as Git and GitHub
To access Microsoft OneDrive or Teams, Faculty and staff will need a email@example.com alias that is associated with their FASmail mailbox. If you need a firstname.lastname@example.org FASmail mailbox alias setup, please contact IT support.
To request a new MS Team, please visit the Team Request page.