Social Media & Collaboration (https://phas.ubc.ca/social-media-collaboration)
Social Media & Collaboration
Social media & collaboration includes such services as social media sites, Instant Messaging (IM), Wikis, Blogs etc.
- Social Media (https://phas.ubc.ca/social-media) with a PHAS presence
- Web Publishing & Hosting (https://phas.ubc.ca/web-publishing-hosting) - locally hosted web pages and sites, blogs, wikis, etc.
- File sharing with Microsoft OneDrive (https://it.ubc.ca/services/web-servers-storage/microsoft-onedrive?m365=)*
- Group chat, video conferencing, and document collaboration with Microsoft Teams (https://it.ubc.ca/services/email-voice-internet/microsoft-teams)*
- Collaborative version control tools such as Git (http://git-scm.com) and GitHub (https://github.com/)
To access Microsoft OneDrive or Teams, Faculty and staff will need a firstname.lastname@example.org alias that is associated with their FASmail mailbox. If you need a email@example.com FASmail mailbox alias setup, please contact IT support (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
To request a new MS Team, please visit the Team Request page (https://ubcca.sharepoint.com/sites/M365LearningPortal/SitePages/Team-Request.aspx).