Email & Calendaring
Email and calendaring services and support
- PHAS Email Service: WebMail Login; local email client configuration.
- UBC FASmail.UBC Faculty & Staff Email is a central mail service provided by UBC-IT. This replaces the Exchange Mail service
- UBC Student Email: This service is transitioning (as of 2010-01) from the older Netinfo/Interchange service, Please see the UBC IT Service Catalogue for up-to-date information on the new student and alumni email service.
- Encrypt and Sign Thunderbird Email with Enigmail Add-on.
- Email Certificate for personal use.
- Sieve will filter & sort your mail before delivery to the inbox. Blacklist those unwanted relatives !!
- How to Access FASmail Generic Mailbox
- How to share calendar within FASmail
- How to forward email as an attachment
Note on Terminology The department of Physics & Astronomy has been using the abbreviation "phas" since the 2 groups merged, circa 1996. phasmail has been used to describe our local mail service which includes the domain "phas.ubc.ca".
FASmail (Faculty And Staff mail) is a campus-wide email server provided by UBC-IT.