Academic Systems (https://phas.ubc.ca/academic-systems)
Canvas has replaced Connect as the core of UBC’s learning technology environment. For more information about getting started with Canvas (http://canvas.ubc.ca/), please visit UBC’s Canvas website for instructors (https://faculty.canvas.ubc.ca/).
- Student's registered in courses using the system will automatically be given access via their CWL (https://phas.ubc.ca/cwl).
- Faculty who are registered as instructors in the Student Information System (SIS) (https://it.ubc.ca/services/campus-systems/student-information-service-centre) will also automatically be given access via their CWL.
- Please contact the Undergraduate Program Cordinator (email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)), who is our local timetable rep, if you are a section instructor and do not have access to your course.
- Instructors planning to use the LMS should also contact the Undergraduate Program Coordinator (email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)) to ensure that the course is made available to the students and to arrange for secondary instructors to have access.
- Teaching Assistants should receive instructions from the course instructor.
Information regarding UBC's Copyright Policy and the Carl Wieman Science Education Initiative (CWSEI) can be found under Teaching Support (https://phas.ubc.ca/teaching-support).
See also information about the departmental Course Archive (https://phas.ubc.ca/carchive) system.