1) Discrete Symmetry and Spin Correlations in Spinor BECs, Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett. 87, 080401 (2001).
2) Spinor Bosonic Atoms in Optical Lattices: Symmetry Breaking and Fractionalization, E. Demler and F. Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett.88, 163001 (2002).
3) Spin-One Bosons in Low Dimensional Mott Insulating States, Fei Zhou, EuroPhys.Lett. 63, 505 (2003).
4) Spin Singlet Mott States and Evidence for Spin Singlet quantum Condensates of Spin-One Bosons in Lattices, F.Zhou and M. Snoek, Annals Of Physics 308, 692-738 (2003).
5) Mircoscopic Wave Functions of Spin-Singlet and Nematic Mott states of Spin-one Bosons in High-Dimensional Bipartite Lattices, M. Snoek and F. Zhou, Phys. Rev. B69, 094410 (2004).
6) Magnetically Stabilized Nematic Order I: Three-Dimensional Bipartite Optical Lattices. F. Zhou, M. Snoek, J. Wiemer and I. Affleck, Phys. Rev. B70, 184434 (2004).
8) Quantum Insulating Phases of $F=2$ Cold Atoms in Optical Lattices, Fei Zhou and Gordon W. Semenoff, Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 180411 (2006).
9) Discrete Symmetries and 1/3-Quantum Vortices in Condensates of F=2 Cold Atoms, Gordon W. Semenoff and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 100401 (2007).
10) Quantum Fluctuation Induced Uniaxial and Biaxial Spin Nematics, Junliang Song, Gordon Semenoff and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 160408 (2007).
11) Tunable Quantum Fluctuation Controlled Coherent Spin Dynamics, Junliang Song and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. A. 77, 033628 (2008).
12) Quantum-Fluctuation-Driven Spin Dynamics in Small Condensates, Xiaoling Cui, Yupeng Wang and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. A. 78, 050701(R) (2008).
13) Domain walls in gapped graphene, Gordon Semenoff, V. Semenoff and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 087204 (2008).
14) Dynamical Creation of Fractionalized Vortices and Vortex Lattices, An-Chun Ji, W. M. Liu, Junliang Song and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 010401 (2008).
15) Ground State Properties of Cold Bosonic Atoms at Large Scattering Lengths, Junliang Song and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett. 103, 025302 (2009).
16) Resonance Scattering in Optical Lattices, Xiaoling Cui, Yupeng Wang and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 15320 (2010).
17) Pauli Blocking Effect on Efimov States near Feshbach Resonance, David MacNeill and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett. 106, 145301 (2011).
18) Anomalous Dimers in Quantum Mixtures near Broad Resonances: Pauli Blocking, Fermi Surface Dynamics and Implications, Junliang Song and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. A 84, 013601 (2011).
19) 3D Bose gases near resonance, Dmitry Borzov, Mohammad Mashayekhi, Shizhong Zhang, Jun-Liang Song and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. A 85, 023620 (2012).
20) Universal Bose Gases Near Resonance: A Rigorous Solution, Shaojian Jiang, W. M. Liu, Gordon Semenoff and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. A. 89, 033614 (2014)
21) Extremely Long Lived Universal Resonant Bose Gases, Shaojian Jiang, Jeff Maki and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. A93, 043605 (2016).
22) Dynamical Violation of Scale Invariance and the Dilaton in a cold Fermi Gas, Gordon W. Semenoff and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 200401 (2018).
23) Two dimensional Fermi Gases near a p-wave resonance, Shaojian Jiang and Fei Zhou, Phys Rev. A97, 063606 (2018).
24) Non-Perturbative Dynamical Effects in Nearly Scale Invariant Systems: The Action of Breaking Scale Invariance, Jeff Maki, Li-Ming Zhao and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. A98, 013602 (2018).
25) Achieving continuously tunable critical exponents for long-range spin systems simulated with trapped ions, Fan Yang, Shaojian Jiang, Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. A99, 012119 (2019).
26) Quantum Many-body Conformal Dynamics: Symmetries, Geometry, Conformal Tower States and Entropy Production, Jeff Maki and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. A100, 023601 (2019) [ArXiv: 1904.11549 (26 pages, 6 figures)].
27) Cusps near Topological Phase Transitions: Signatures of Majorana fermions and interactions with fluctuations, Fan Yang, Shao-Jian Jiang, and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. B 100, 054508 (2019) [ArXiv: 1905.02696 (18 pages, 9 figures)].
28) Tricritical Physics in Two-dimensional p-wave Superfluids, Fan Yang, Shojian Jiang and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 225701 (2020).
29) Far-Away-From Equilibrium Quantum Critical Conformal Dynamics: Reversibility, Thermalization, and Hydrodynamics, Jeff Maki and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. A102, 063319 (2020)
30) Topological Quantum Criticality in Superconductors and Superfluids: Surface Criticality, Thermal Properties and Lifshitz Majorana Fields, Fan Yang, and Fei Zhou, Phys. Rev. B103, 205126 (2021).
31) Topological Quantum Critical Points in Strong Coupling Limits: Global Symmetries and Strongly Interacting Majorana Fermions, Fei Zhou, ArXiv: 2110.08332 (2021).